How to set article review reminder for your knowledge base
Document360 allows you to set article review reminders to alert project members when an article might need to be reviewed or refreshed. These reminders can be set either at an article level or applied to a group of articles. When an article is in need of review, a red state icon will show next to the article title in the documentation editor.
To add an Article review reminder in Document360:
- In an article, click on the review reminder icon.
- Enter a reason for the review. Make sure it’s descriptive enough to provide context for the team member who will be tasked with reviewing the article
- Select a date for the reminder to trigger.
- Click Apply
To add Article review reminder to multiple articles at a time:
Instead of individually applying a review reminder to multiple articles, project admins can apply one reminder to a group of articles.
- In Settings, within the Article Review Reminders section, click Add.
- Enter a name.
- Select how often the reminder will repeat.
- In the Select Articles dropdown, apply filters to choose which articles the reminder will be applied to.
- In the Reminder recipients dropdown, select which project members will receive an email notification letting them know that the article needs review.
- Click Add.
Here is an elaborate setup guide for you to refer to – Review Reminder