How to create custom pages for your knowledge base
Document360’s Custom pages feature allows you to customize and style the static web pages in your knowledge base. Document360 offers 2 style options:
- Basic style – Customize the page with the available options such Themes, Image, Title, and Description
- Custom style – Customize the page with HTML or CSS
You can customize the following static pages in Document360:
- 404: 404 page appears when a reader tries to access a non-existent page on our knowledge base site.
- Access denied: Access denied page appears when a reader with some access permissions in your knowledge base tries to access a knowledge base site URL to which the reader doesn’t have access.
- Unauthorized: An ‘Unauthorized page’ appears when a user with no access permission in your knowledge base tries to access a knowledge base site URL.
- Login page: The login page appears when the reader accesses the home page of your private knowledge base site.
- IP restriction: IP restriction page appears when a reader tries to access the knowledge base site URL from any restricted IP address.
Read More: Custom Pages